While there are lots of specialties in the Vietnamese cuisine, you will be recommended to some must-try food in Phu Quoc island in case you are being in a Vietnam beach vacation. Also, all of those dishes partially represent the beauty in the culture and lifestyle of Vietnamese people, so it deserves your try. More than that, they will contribute to the richness of the journal to explore the culinary world’s power of a gourmet like you. Here are 19 famous restaurants in Phu Quoc you shoud try once.
1. Krung Vetch Kick – Phu Quoc has a delicious folk food that each time to wait for a long time (from 15-30 minutes), “bon chen enthusiasm” and all sweat to eat. , that is the breeze Krung Building.
Direction: From Duong Dong Market, you go straight to Tran Phu Street, cross Tran Phu – Cach Mang Thang 8 street about 500m, meet Gia An Pharmacy, turn into the alley next to the drugstore about 200m to the place.
2. Combi North Restaurant 123 – Combo North Restaurant: There is a large and airy space, with a capacity of over 380 people. Menu of the restaurant is quite diverse, specializing in North dishes and island specialties such as: herring salad, Phu Quoc chicken, fish fillet, Chinese crispy bacon, crab soup, sea cucumber salad … 2 bases:
Facility 1: Com Bac Restaurant 123: No. 77, 30/4, Phu Quoc
Facility 2: Northern restaurants: No. 76 Tran Hung Dao, Phu Quoc
Phone number: 0902.315.797.
3. Le Giang Restaurant – 289 Tran Hung Dao Street, Duong Dong Town. Famous for the two dishes are crab soup and squid shrimp soup.
4. Song Xanh Restaurant – 30/4 Street, Quarter 1, Duong Dong Town. Go to the restaurant you will enjoy the dishes are featured as: green herring salad, crab fried rice and mushroom hot pot. Phone: 0773.70 2929 – 0913.848.133
5. Xin Chau – Du Restaurant was opened in June 2016, but Xin Chao Restaurant was quickly enjoyed by many locals and visitors by good food. Quan is decorated with an open space next to the coast, you just enjoy the cuisine of traditional 3 regions and Phu Quoc specialties, just watching the sun go down right before your eyes. Address: 66 Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong town. Reservation phone number: 0297.399.9919 – 090.128.3766
6. Ra Khoi Restaurant – 131 Street 30/4, Duong Dong Town. Quan has many good food, affordable, suitable for many people. You should go to this restaurant for dinner with family and friends. Phone number: 0903952204.
7. Screws 343 – 343 Street 30/4, KP1, Duong Dong Town. This restaurant is delicious but quite crowded so service is slow, spicy food, rich seafood with cheap price.
8. Chay Seafood: Located on Tran Hung Dao Street, taking advantage of the wide curb used to be a parking lot, on the very spacious and airy. The menu is rich, ranging in price from 40,000 to 100,000 VND / item, backpackers mainly backpackers. Good food, but charge a bit longer. Address 129 Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong.
9. Vietnamese seafood noodle: Dung opposite: No. 3 sugar on April 30, TT. Duong Dong, only sell from about 4 pm back to night. The majority of customers came to compliment delicious, heavy broth.
10. Vegetarian restaurant Khanh Ly: There are many vegetarian dishes are very good, there are also vermicelli noodles, vegetarian noodles, selling from morning till late. However, the lunch here is slightly hot, the car parked in the street. Food with many people should taste quite crowded, especially on the full moon or the end of the lunar month. Address: 35 Nguyen Trai, TT. Crowded street
11. Bien Hai Quan – Coastal Seafood – Group 1, Ganh Dau Hamlet, Ganh Dau Commune. This place is quite delicious and quite cheap. If visiting Mui Ganh Dau should visit this restaurant enjoy.
12. Pizza Regina: – Opposite the bun Burger at Bach Dang Park under the bridge of Nguyen Trung Truc, Regina pizza opened by an owner named An is not only many visitors but also attractive to the guests. local. The prices here meet the standard of delicious food, especially the fruit vitamins with 25,000 old and more famous than the pizza here is called “the best Phu Quoc” that only cost from 80,000 – VND 100,000. Address: 104 Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong
13. Phung Fish Cake Soup – There are many cakes in Phu Quoc. Fried fish soup, pork soup … but the restaurant near Dinh Cau, Duong Dong town is the most famous. The cakes here only use fresh mackerel caught by islanders. The fresh mackerel is cooked fresh and fried fish, all in a bowl of fragrant, hearty soup.
14. Seafood of the Milky Way: – Milky way: 30,000 VND, located on Tran Hung Dao opposite Ngoc Hien Pearl Showroom. This is a pub so it is not much investment in design, just a place to eat and then return. Seafood here is considered fresh, fast service.
15 Broths Huynh Nhu Nguyen Trai: – To Phu Quoc without eating rice Nguyen Trai is called a huge deficiency. In the morning, you can smell the fragrant grilled ribs on the corner. Rice is just eat, meat marinated taste, while eating and listening to her owner Oanh talk to guests that seemed to be in the West of the river somewhere. A delicious rice dish from the flavor and flavor of the restaurant.
16. Go Duong goat pot: – Goat hot pot go to weekdays or weekends, whether sun or rain, “despite” crowded. It is difficult to understand when traveling to Phu Quoc, people are looking for hot pot goat in this restaurant so much. Located on Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street – near the night market, Cay Duong goat hot pot will catch those who first come to eat, making them come here many times more.
17. Bun Xun Tan – Restaurant opposite Zen restaurant, selling noodles is very delicious and cheap. Address: 151 Ba Nhiem April, District 1, Duong Dong
18. Quan Ho Baked Pottery – 30/4 Street, Duong Dong Town. Quan near Hung Vuong 3 crossroads, famous for its vermicelli. Vermicelli is strange but delicious food you should try. It’s hard to find because it’s just a burden.
19. Pho Laugh: Quan located on Nguyen Trung Truc street, from Nguyen Trung Truc street in the market run down, the restaurant is on the left, Duong Dong market less than 600m. Sweet rice noodles true style of South, hot.
Update day: 26/10/2018